1. The collection of non-public personal information to process and administer our customers’ transactions, and to ensure we are meeting your financial or real estate needs.
2. An absolute guarantee that we will not sell information obtained about our customers to third parties, nor provide that information to any third party not directly engaged in providing you the materials, products, information and services you have requested, unless otherwise required or permitted by law.
3. Policies and procedures in place to protect the information we collect and store, as well as both software and hardware systems designed to ensure customer confidentiality.
Types of Information Collected.
AmeriPro Lending, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, other partners and employees may collect the following types of non-public information about you:
Information we receive from you on your loan application or other forms submitted to us on paper, electronically, in person or by telephone.
Information about transactions with us, our affiliates or third parties.
Information we receive from others, such as consumer or credit reporting agencies, employers, and federal and state agencies.
The types of information collected may vary according to the materials, products, information and services you have requested, and may include, but is not limited to:
Address, phone numbers, e-mail address and place of employment;
Various account numbers and balances;
Assets and liabilities;
Social Security Number.
AmeriPro Lending Protects Your Information.
The information you provide is protected through strict adherence to policies and procedures established by AmeriPro Lending. We restrict access to your personal and account information to those employees who have a “need to know” such information in order to provide you the best service possible. We do not sell your information to third parties, nor do we provide the information to third parties not directly engaged in providing the materials, products, information and services you have requested, except as required or permitted by law or in accordance with your express consent to do so. Sensitive information provided electronically is encrypted and stored in a secure location. Firewalls are established to deny Internet access to information by unauthorized persons, companies or agencies. Access to certain information or site locations is User ID and Password protected. AmeriPro Lending employs physical security measures to include the securing of files in locked containers within our secure office locations.
Third Party Recipients of Information.
The information you provide on your loan or realty request is used to match your needs with those realtors, lenders or other third parties providing materials, products, information and services through our site. This information may be shared with AmeriPro Lending’s subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, other partners and employees on a “need to know” basis. Examples of the types of companies and individuals to whom we may disclose non-public, personal information include: banks, attorneys, trustees, third-party administrators, insurance agents and companies, credit agencies, registered brokers/dealers, auditors, and regulators. In addition, we may provide information to third parties you may from time to time specifically designate as authorized to receive such information.
Additional Privacy/Security Considerations.
3. Sharing of Non-public Personal Health Information. If you engage in insurance transactions with or through us, we may collect non-public personal health information about you. We do not share such information with any non-affiliated third party unless you have expressly authorized the disclosure, the disclosure is made in connection with an insurance transaction that was initiated by you, or the disclosure is otherwise permitted by law.
4. If you wish to direct AmeriPro Lending to stop sharing any or all non-public, personal information collected from you with affiliated or non-affiliated third parties, please contact Customer Service at 800-995-1922 or by mail at 1672 Main St., Ste. E313 Ramona, CA 92065
5. Links to Other Web Sites. From time to time this site may contain links to other Internet web sites for your use and convenience. If you use those linked sites, you may leave this site and go to a web site over which we have no control. If you decide to visit other linked web sites, you do so at your own risk. You should read carefully and comply with those sites’ privacy policies and terms & conditions of use.
The Mortgage Broker - Where mortgages are only the beginning
16885 W Bernardo Drive #117, San Diego, CA 92127
MLO License Info
Ameripro Lending, Inc | NMLS# 246528
California Bureau of Real Estate License #01851068